WMS Mobile Barcode Scanning App
Integrate barcode scanning
Key features and benefits of WMS Handheld Scanners
Register and control items against purchase orders. Supports expiry dates, LOT and serial numbers.
Assign a shelf (BIN) to the
Pick items and prepare them for shipment or production as a single or consolidated orders (box picking).
Count items according to inventory journals or as unplanned counts.
Perform planned or unplanned movements of items.
Look-up the content of a warehouse shelf (BIN).
Look-up the location and quantities of an item.
Remove items from the inventory and provide a reason code.
Item Cross Reference
Associate a barcode with an item.
Look-up substitute item.
Initiate print of reports/labels from the mobile device.
Enter shipping and carrier information to speed up processing.
Offline functionality feature
- Core work processes can be performed without any network connection and the result is a stable solution with great performance.
- Offline functionality only needs to communicate at the beginning and end of a work process.
- Work can be performed without a network connection, resulting in a barcode scanning solution unaffected by a bad connection.
- Endless offline benefits which simplify the implementation and maintenance of your WMS.
An integrated WMS mobile
- 100% integrated with standard Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central / NAV. All versions are supported.
- Allows users access to the data stored in the ERP system and allows you to enter the data you would normally enter using the ERP client.
- Makes few changes to the ERP system and makes the task of upgrading to work on the latest version much easier and a low risk operation.
WMS mobile installed in 2 days
- Mobile WMS is a true turnkey solution that can be up and running in a couple of days.
- All Mobile WMS solutions have been built with the intention of executing a very quick and easy install allowing you to have the system running in a matter of days and start testing in your environment as soon as possible.
- Allows users to master the basic operations before working with the more advanced, maximising your chance for success when you enable Mobile WMS in your production environment.
Healthcare industry solutions
- Catering to organisations within the healthcare sector, pharmaceutical industries and large state hospitals, that have a strong focus on the needs of supply chain, procurement and inventory management.
- Keep track of and monitor critical inventory such as medicines and materials used for surgery.
- Features such as expiry date tracking ensure that medicines are used at the right time and save on operational costs.
Food industry solutions
- Customers include breweries, restaurant chains, food manufacturers and various types of organisations in food related industries.
- Optimise warehouse operations using Mobile WMS (automated receiving and picking functions).
- Possibilities for batch tracking, allowing for product traceability to keep track of which customers received specific groups (or shipments) of items and when they were received.
Retail industry solutions
- Automating retail business processes across sales order management, stock replenishment and warehouse management.
- Improves efficiency and delivers the expected customer experience, goods from physical stores, online or combination of both and efficiently handles the flow of goods and large amounts of sales orders with various functionalities for multiple box picking.
Wholesale industry solutions
- WMS replaces paper with a mobile warehouse management solution, increasing efficiency and transparency, improving accuracy and reliability across the organisation.
- Customers’ expectations are met with large assortments, fast and accurate deliveries and competitive pricing.
- Optimise the use of resources by speeding up inbound flow of goods, optimise picking routes to ensure the right products are shipped to the right customers at the right time.
Distribution services & logistics
- Mobile WMS plays an important role for our customers in the distribution and logistics services increasing efficiencies across the entire business operation.
- Significantly reduces time in operations, reduces risk of mistakes, number of errors and always maintains an updated overview of goods’ status.
- Ensures delivering great warehouse, hotel and logistics services for their customers and exceed services and customer expectations.
Process manufacturing solutions
- Different environments require specific production tools and focus on the bill-of-materials and yielded output and full traceability of production of series.
- Process manufacturing industries range from organisations in hazardous gas, chemical and oil industries over food and beverage manufacturers to plastics manufacturers.
- WMS for optimising warehouse processes using batch tracking, inventory and order tracking and optimised picking features.
PO Box 1115
Camberwell VIC 3124
In the spirit of reconciliation, EBS acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past, present and emerging.