Connect and grow your business with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Grow beyond the limits of your basic accounting software. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is an all-in-one business management solution that’s easy to use and adapt, helping you connect your business and make smarter decisions. Dynamics 365 Business Central gives you an end-to-end view of your business, keeps projects on time and under budget, optimises your operations, automates and secures your supply chain and delivers value at every touch point.
Change how you manage financials
Improve forecast accuracy and accelerate financial reporting
- Connect data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions providing an end-to-end view of your business
- Automatically reconcile accounts to close and report on financials quickly and accurately
- Refine financial forecasts by modelling and analysing data across multiple dimensions
- Customise reports using seamless Microsoft Excel integration.
Deliver value at every touch point
Boost sales productivity and deliver exceptional service
- Dynamics 365 Business Central means you can prioritise sales leads based on revenue potential
- Keep track of and monitor customer interactions
- Act quickly on sales-related inquiries, manage service requests, and process payments -all from Outlook
- Gain a comprehensive overview of your service tasks, workloads, and employee skills to effectively assign resources and accelerate case resolutions.
Maximising your profitability
Automate and secure your supply chain
- Use built-in intelligence to predict when and what stock to replenish
- Purchase only what you need with dynamically updated inventory levels
- Maintain the right amount of inventory by automatically calculating stock levels, lead times, and reorder points
- Prevent unnecessary or fraudulent purchases through approval workflows.
Manage your projects and budgets
Plan with precision and stay within budget
- Create, manage, and track customer projects using time sheets along with advanced job costing and reporting capabilities
- Develop, modify and control budgets to ensure project profitability
- Manage resource levels by planning capacity and sales, track invoicing for customers against planned costs on orders and quotes
- Make effective decisions with real-time insight on project status, profitability and resource-usage metrics.
Optimise your business operations
Manage forecasting and reach optimal output levels
- Use sales forecasts and expected stock-outs to automatically generate production plans and create purchase orders
- Get a holistic view of inventory for efficient order fulfilment
- Track every item transaction and movement by setting up bins based on warehouse layout and storage unit dimensions
- Calculate and optimise manufacturing capacity and resources to improve production schedules and meet customer demands.
Data protection and customer privacy
Handle, store and transmit your customers data securely
- Use built-in privacy-by-design and privacy-by-default methodologies to help your business comply with the General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR)
- Grant and restrict access to personal data on multiple levels and enable audit trails to ensure security and accountability
- Move and store personal data freely across your systems while protecting it from unauthorised access with Microsoft data automatic encryption.