Business Management for Community Health
Reduce your manual processing time, get those reports out quicker, and make timely decisions to improve the effectiveness and growth of your community health organisation.
Tailored for community health organisations
Community health is a complex operating environment made up of multiple allied health services putting increased pressure on you to disseminate accurate data and reporting, whilst managing multiple funding streams and lowering overhead costs.
Discover Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, integrated business management software that streamlines and simplifies your processes and makes reporting a breeze. Our complete business system solution provides your community health organisation with a single source of information, so you don’t need to go hunting in multiple spreadsheets to find what you need.
Increase transparency across your entire health organisation, eliminate silo based operational systems with a more secure and responsive solution. Gain access to real-time information from anywhere, anytime keeping your healthcare organisation agile and responsive.
We’ve got you covered
Automate manual processes
Automate processes and workflows to free up your day.
Reporting is a breeze with dimensions to help you ‘slice & dice’ information your way.
Bulk email invoicing and remittance
ebs-plus enables you to batch process emails for payment and remittance saving you hours of time.
Setup EZIdebit for direct debit payments in full or for set amounts and manage payments in the customer payment portal.
Front-counter receipting is easy with this integrated module.
Produce stunning reports for your P&L and performance in minutes not days.
OCR Document Capture
Make the lives of your accounts payable simple with document capture for invoices and workflows to ensure nothing is missed.
Work from anywhere
Business Central is fully cloud-based so your people can do their work from anywhere.
Ability to upload NDIS data direct to Business Central.
Purchase Order Approvals
Workflows for purchasing and approval is a breeze in Business Central.
“The system has enabled us to structure our governance policies into our workflows. For example, it ensures that I am not allowed to approve a particular level of Purchase Order unless my manager has approved it. That means more questions are asked, not about the payment, but about its application.
This creates more transparency for our governance process. As a result of that workflow, our audits are super-easy. In the three years, I’ve been here, we’ve had no major concerns raised.”
Peter Mitchell, VACCHO.
Let us show you how
Our in-depth knowledge of community health organisations means that we understand the issues and have proven solutions to help your organisation grow.
Held back by their outdated legacy business management system, GLCH could not keep up with the pace of growth.
They chose EBS to implement Business Central automating their processes and enabling them to continue to grow and expand.
The merger of two healthcare entities needed to map out a way forward. A review of processes and merging financial management systems was needed. EBS helped to migrate and consolidate the two systems resulting in streamlined processes, reduced paper flows and a day saved each month in reporting..
The peak body for the health and wellbeing of Aboriginal people living in Victoria, VACCHO, needed a robust system to manage 84 separate programs, each with their own revenue streams and reporting requirements and to connect their sales, purchasing, operations, accounting, and stock control.
“The system functionality that’s driving efficiencies is in the bank reconciliation area. The ability to have the auto-bank reconciliation functionality pre-set, which AX didn’t have, has reduced the amount of time in the receipting processes.”
“There’s also a lot of simplicity around being able to extract information. The way the system’s set up makes it a lot easier to find information quickly and then draw it out quickly through exports if we’re analysing data.”
Mark Terry, Carrington Health & healthAbility
Why Business Central for community health organisations?
Innovative business solution
- A tailored suite of integrated financial and operational centric solution.
- Using leading edge Microsoft technologies (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Microsoft 365 with Power BI) offering significant capabilities to work from anywhere.
- Seamless and efficient solution which can scale as your healthcare organisation grows.
A tailored for community health
- Tailored to the unique needs and requirements of community healthcare businesses.
- Eliminates complexities of silo-based operational systems with a single source of the truth.
- A results-based solution meeting NDIS reporting requirements with Stakeholder and Acquittal reporting.
Trusted healthcare business solution
- A secure, responsive, total cloud solution.
- Fast and simple to implement.
- Easy to use with trusted and familiar Microsoft programs.
- Data centres located on Australian soil.
- A comprehensive business solution used widely across the healthcare and NFP sector.
Real-time visibility with Business Central
- Securely access real-time, accurate information from anywhere, anytime via the cloud.
- Increase productivity through automated processes across your entire healthcare organisation.
- Gain rapid business insights and stay competitive.
Make better business decisions
- Increase organisational transparency and significantly reduce overhead costs.
- Produce comprehensive and reliable real-time reporting for stakeholders and clients.
- Minimise disruption and expand business capabilities.
Connecting your community health environment
- Eliminate old fragmented technologies, capture data all from one seamless interface.
- Transform your mobile workforce into a connected team.
- Integrated business management software streamlines and simplifies all processes and tools.
Unlock the potential for your community health organisation.
Talk to the team at EBS about how you can improve your business performance.