Extend Dynamics 365 Business Central
ebs-plus provides localised payment management, email remittance, vendor management, bulk import of journal entries, direct debit payments, audit trails and more.
ebs-plus payment management eases the pain of repetitive data entry, and time-consuming tasks – reducing manual payment processing, and the potential for errors as a result. Using ebs-plus we take out the hassle out of managing supplier payments, leaving you to do what you do best – manage your business.
How do you manage your payment processes?
- Sending hard copy remittances or emails per vendor, which can take hours or days to complete?
- Adding additional data entry on reports to show dependent dimensions correctly?
- Manually entering journals from spreadsheets?
- Searching through large amounts of GST payments to finalise BAS processes?
- Relying on auditors or manual checking of changes to supplier EFT details?
- Chasing arrears and taking hours of time?
There is an easier way…
ebs-plus solves the manual processing headache
With ebs-plus, you can immediately solve these issues and improve your processing time dramatically. With Australian localisation of end-to-end, accounts payable processes (from vendor payment journal through to uploading ABA files online) ebs-plus delivers a seamless payment management process.
Looking for a quicker way to be paid and reduce arrears? Accounts receivable has never been easier with Ezidebit, Click2Pay and Reception. Learn more about all the features in the ebs-plus extension set.
- Intelligent vendor checking enables processing of payments and filters by date so you know what to pay, when.
- Ease of supplier payments (summarised ABA files and suggest payment process, simple payment list report, and sending email remittance in bulk).
- Send vendor remittance via email to multiple vendors in a single process even after posting the payment journal. Send customer invoices and statements in bulk via email.
- Choose whether to send invoice and remittances as a separate PDF when sending statements.
- Email remittances directly and keep an audit trail.
- Vendor Bank Change log – assist with auditor requirements and reduce possible fraud by checking changes to supplier EFT details.
- Dependent dimensions: link dimensions together to save on data entry time.
- Journal Import templates – a fast way to import large amounts of data from spreadsheets. Reducing manual processing and errors via data entry.
- GST Detailed Report – easy see details of all GST related entries to assist when performing BAS process.
- Integration to Payroll Easy to enable a simpler payroll process.
- Report on vendor remittances and AU/NZ statements.
- Automatically assign the current user on new purchase and sales documents.
“The ebs-plus Ezidebit app has saved us an INSANE amount of time. The reduction in duplicate data entry alone, for our team, has been a real game changer.”
-Jessica Walker, Suncare Community Services
ebs-plus has you covered
ABA files, Bpay payment reports and journal attachments
GL journal imports, default line types and purchase order tolerances
Batch process bulk emails and SMS for payment and remittance saving you hours of time.
Setup Ezidebit for direct debit payments in full or for set amounts and manage payments in the customer payment portal.
Front-counter receipting is easy with this integrated module.
Integration for Payroll Easy to write to the GL from pay runs
Dependent and mandatory dimensions
Standard connector to Magiq
Connecting external reporting tools to Business Central
Setup scheduled invoicing around contract management based on dates and term.
Spend more time working on your business, not in your business. All future enhancements and additional features of ebs-plus are rolled out to all customers. Fully maintained and supported by Evolution Business Systems as part of your subscription. By choosing ebs-plus you are guaranteed to save time and money.
PO Box 1115
Camberwell VIC 3124
In the spirit of reconciliation, EBS acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past, present and emerging.