1. All-time favourite TV Show? Looney Tunes
2. Are you an early bird or night owl? Early bird
3. What’s your standard Pizza order/favourite pizza topping? The Lot smothered with tabasco sauce
4. Last music concert you attended? Local rock band way back in 2005
5. Do you have a favourite quote or saying? Just do it!
6. Cats or dogs? Dogs
7. Do you have any pets? No, but love to have one
8. Tea or coffee? And how do you have it? Strong latte
9. What’s your summer beverage and winter beverage of choice? Hot chocolate in summer and iced frappe in winter. Yep, refer to Q14
10. Runner or walker? Walker
11. Favourite sport to play? Basketball
12. Left or right handed? Right handed
13. What dish are you famous for cooking? Spring rolls
14. What’s one strange fact about you? I drink hot chocolate in summer and iced frappe in winter
15. What did you want to be when you were a kid? Pilot
16. Do you have any nicknames? Mike
17. Sweet tooth or savoury tooth? Savoury
18. Favourite condiment you can’t live without? Fish sauce
19. Favourite place you’ve travelled to? Davao – south of the Philippines
20. Who do you admire? My wife
21. One place or destination on your wish list to visit? Paris
22. What advice would you give your 15 year-old self? Give it a go than regret not doing it!
23. What values are most important to you? Humility, respect, and trust
24. What EBS values resonate with you the most? Teamwork
Was this article helpful?
Mike Arenas is Customer Support Manager at EBS. Mike has in-depth experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and NAV, with expertise in Manufacturing, Warehouse Management, Trade, Inventory Costing, Finance, and AR/AP modules. Customer support is Mike’s real passion and he particularly enjoys translating the intricacies of software support to an easy to understand approach to clients.