Automate and streamline your document handling
Reducing the amount of paper processed by your accounts payable department has never been easier. Deliver efficiencies in every step of daily document handling – from receiving and registering a document, to approval, posting and ultimately retrieving previously processed documents from the digital archive.
Looking for paperless processing that works seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics?
Join the upcoming webinar to see Continia Document Capture in Action
Automate Data Capture
- Extract OCR-data, scan, register, post and archive all types of documents with full-text search capabilities
- Automatically download PDF files from predefined email addresses and process them using award-winning OCR technology – no user involvement required. Paper documents are scanned and follow the same flow as PDF files.
- All the relevant items and information on the files is transferred directly to the corresponding fields in Dynamics 365 Business Central / Dynamics NAV. Delivering huge time savings for registering incoming documents.
Invoice processing and management
- Streamline processing and managing purchase invoices with a wide range of features including: automated vendor detection, documents overview, inbound registration and much more.
- 3-way matching allows for invoices to be matched automatically to existing purchase orders or receipts, as well as approved and posted if amounts are within predefined thresholds.
Approval workflows for everyone
- Approve invoices directly in Microsoft Dynamics or online using a web browser.
- Approvers can view the original invoice and either accept, reject, place it on hold, or forward it to another person for review or approval. Easily add comments and attachments.
- With Continia Web Approval Portal, enables all employees with no direct access to Microsoft Dynamics the ability to approve invoices and other documents using their web brower, from any location.
Access documents from anywhere
- The digital archive in Continia Document Capture contains all PDF files and scanned documents, which can easily be accessed from relevant places in Microsoft Dynamics. Seamlessly open the original PDF invoice from the posted invoice card or general ledger entry screen in Microsoft Dynamics.
- The digital archive is fully indexed allowing for search on any text in documents, even if the information has not been transferred to
a field in Microsoft Dynamics. Search for a specific reference number, serial number or any other information on purchase
invoices and other documents.
“The big benefit for us is that the invoices are tied specifically to the transaction in the system and from an auditing point of view, and an invoice recovery point of view, we have easy access to those scanned invoices. The next step that we’re now beginning to progress is pushing the invoice approval stage, through the workflow to enable managers to approve the invoices as well as have them scanned in the system.”
– Mark Terry, Carrington Health & healthAbility