1. All-time favourite TV Show? Survivor
2. Are you an early bird or night owl? Night owl
3. What’s your standard Pizza order/favourite pizza topping? Aussie with lots of egg
4. Last music concert you attended? Foo Fighters
5. Do you have a favourite quote or saying? How you doing
6. Cats or dogs? Dogs
7. Do you have any pets? Yes, one dog named Zoe, a Labradoodle
8. Tea or coffee? And how do you have it? Coffee, a latte is preferred
9. What’s your summer beverage and winter beverage of choice? Summer would be a cold beer, winter more likely a red wine. Occasionally a Coke
10. Runner or walker? Walker
11. Favourite sport to play? Basketball
12. Left or right handed? Right
13. What dish are you famous for cooking? Paella or Gnocchi
15. What did you want to be when you were a kid? Police Officer
16. Do you have any nicknames? Keanman
17. Sweet tooth or savoury tooth? Savoury
18. Favourite condiment you can’t live without? Tomato sauce
19. Favourite place you’ve travelled to? USA
20. Who do you admire? My wife and my father
21. One place or destination on your wish list to visit? Europe
22. What advice would you give your 15 year-old self? Stay the course of IT, even though all your friends are headed into trades.
23. What values are most important to you? Teamwork, collaboration and trust in a work environment is key.
Care and Respect for people, whether it is a family, friend or a customer is key to a happy life.
24. What EBS values resonate with you the most? Discovering EBS through a working relationship, it was the Ethics and Teamwork values that came through immediately for me. Both are extremely important to the person I am the people I want to be around.
Mark is Senior Account Manager at EBS. His experience lies in the budgeting, business intelligence and reporting space having worked in a variety of roles including, software developer, help desk support, consulting, account management, sales and senior management. Mark has a passion for working direct with customers and working to achieve great outcomes.