Chris James joins the EBS team as our new Support Manager. We took a few moments to find out more about him behind the scenes.
- All-time favourite TV Show? The West Wing
- Are you an early bird or night owl? Early Bird (marginally)
- What’s your standard Pizza order or pizza topping?
Large BBQ Meatlovers
- Last music concert you attended? Billy Joel
- Do you have a favourite quote or saying?
It is what it is / What’s Next?
- Cats or dogs? Either
- Do you have any pets?No (I have 2 sons, does that count? 😊), but my partner has 3 dogs 🙂
- Tea or coffee? And how do you have it? Coffee – cappuccino, no sugar.
- What’s your summer beverage and winter beverage of choice? Cold beer (IPA), Single Malt Scotch
- Runner or walker? Walker
- Favourite sport to play? Cricket
- Left or right handed? Left
- What dish are you famous for cooking? White bean pumpkin chilli
- Do you have any nicknames? CJ
- Sweet tooth or savoury tooth? Sweet
- Favourite condiment you can’t live without?HP Sauce /chilli salt
- Favourite place you’ve travelled to? Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Who do you admire?Many people for many reasons.My parents
- One place or destination on your wish list to visit? Thailand
- What advice would you give your 15 year-old self? You’ve got quite a ride ahead of you! Trust yourself, it will be fine…
- What values are most important to you? Honesty, Integrity
- What EBS values resonate with you the most? Ethics and Passion
Was this article helpful?
Terri McKinnon is the Marketing Manager at EBS. With a focus on delivering communications that support the EBS community and reflecting the company’s core values. Her breadth of experience sees her building out the communications strategy, and being hands-on in the delivery of the website, collateral, success stories, social media, and managing our events and customer user groups.