1. All-time favourite TV Show? Brooklyn nine nine
2. Are you an early bird or night owl? Night owl
3. What’s your standard Pizza order/favourite pizza topping? Spicy Salami
4. Last music concert you attended? RnB Fridays
5. Do you have a favourite quote or saying? Wherever you are, be all there!
6. Cats or dogs? Both
7. Do you have any pets? No
8. Tea or coffee? And how do you have it? Both! Black coffee and Green or peppermint tea
9. What’s your summer beverage and winter beverage of choice? Summer-Rose and Winter-Red wine
10. Runner or walker? Walker but trying to run
11. Favourite sport to play? Yoga…is that a sport?
12. Left or right handed? Right
13. What dish are you famous for cooking? Tim Tam Cheesecake balls
14. What’s one strange fact about you? I belong to the 1% of the population that has never seen a single episode of Game of Thrones!
15. What did you want to be when you were a kid? Interior Designer or Flight Attendant (unfortunately I didn’t meet the height requirement)
16. Do you have any nicknames? Char
17. Sweet tooth or savoury tooth? Sweet tooth
18. Favourite condiment you can’t live without? Chili flakes
19. Favourite place you’ve travelled to? India
20. Who do you admire? Anyone who is doing what they love
21. One place or destination on your wish list to visit? New York
22. What advice would you give your 15 year-old self? Always be yourself and travel every opportunity you can
23. What values are most important to you? Honesty and just being a nice human being
24. What EBS values resonate with you the most? Team work and Communication!
Was this article helpful?
Charmaine is a Solution Specialist at EBS. Charmaine holds a decade of accounting and finance experience throughout industry sectors including Hospitality, Utilities and NFP. As an Accountant, Charmaine has previously been responsible for the successful implementation and use of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Jet reports, where her duties ranged from financial and management reporting, variance analysis and day to day finance operations.