Is your organisation looking for a software solution to streamline processes and tools, to manage your accounts more effectively for budgeting and funding source and to track expenditure versus fund – all in one solution?
Evolution Business Systems (EBS) has tailored a business management software solution for not for profit organisations (NFPs). It gives you a fully integrated financial system (General Ledger, Cash Management, Account Receivable, Account Payable, Purchase Management, Fixed Assets) and Payroll applications to suit NFPs who need a powerful solution. The full featured whole of business system for NFP can also help to meet your NDIS reporting requirements with Stakeholder and Acquittal reporting.
The key benefits of a complete solution for your NFP organisation are these:
An all in one solution at your finger tips
- EBS offers NFP organisations a complete, fully featured system that can meet your business needs and includes: Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Office 365 with Power BI and Microsoft Azure (Cloud) seamlessly integrated with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Work anywhere, anytime on any device
- Enable mobile workers on any device from anywhere with new streamlined, easy to use native apps for all devices running on Windows, iOS or Android – Smart phone, Tablet, Laptop and Desktop.
Streamline and connect your entire business
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 is a quick to implement, simple to use business solution from Microsoft with the power to support your business ambitions
- Deploy in the cloud or on your servers – the choice is yours
- With Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Office 365, share the big picture across your organisation by bringing your email, calendar, and files together with your data, reports and business management software
- Help to increase productivity and simplify your business processes by connecting key functions within your organisation
A results based solution
- Perfect for small to medium sized NFP organisations
- Easy to use
- Accurate, up to date and detailed reporting by fund or source
- Real time reporting that is quick to accessMeet NDIS reporting requirements with Stakeholder and Acquittal Reporting
Return on Investment (Value for Money)
- Easy integration of external information
- Save time on manual work
- Real time update on reporting
- Greater transparency
- Outstanding customer service
For more information on our solution for not for profit organisations, please call EBS on 1300 303 973.
Was this article helpful?
Katrine Ng is a Senior Solution Specialist at EBS and has a successful track record in project managing, implementing and delivering high-quality solutions. She likes to help customers translate their needs into business and user requirements. She has worked with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics NAV in Australia and Malaysia since 2003.